Customize this orientation schedule for sales positions in your staffing firm!
Looking for a way to help your new hires adjust to the social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly? Then download our free onboarding tool, the Orientation Schedule for Staffing Sales Professionals. This sample schedule maps out all the activities for a new staffing professional to hit the ground running. Although this is a 10-day plan for a staffing sales rep, you can most definitely customize this timeline for your selling branch manager, full-desk recruiter or any other staffing position with sales responsibility. Your Orientation Schedule may be longer or shorter depending on the number of stakeholder meetings, coaching sessions, and training sessions involved.
Consider including the following in your orientation plan:
- Time to fill out new hire paperwork and discuss organization wide expectations.
- Meetings with team members and other key colleagues.
- Meetings with his/her manager to review job duties, expectations, and set goals.
- Training on job tasks and skills.
- Time alone at their workstation so they can digest all the new information, make notes about what they’ve learned in meetings and training, and start to apply what they've learned.